Saturday, February 1, 2014

Trying this again


So I have been reading Do Hard Things with my mentor and I have to say it has been one of the most impactful books I have ever read. One of the Hard Things I decided I wanted to do was dust off my blog. Having a blog is truly a great way to promote and share what you are for? I am for Jesus and He has done some incredible stuff in my life. I want to share that with you. What God allows us to go through is meant to be a testimony.

To start with, I will set a goal of how often to blog and I will go from there. First, I will finish posting about my mission trip to the Dominican Republic. Second, every Sunday I will post about a child who needs a sponsor (From either Compassion International or World Vision). Third, I will post about orphans both state side and internationally. Also, occasionally I will post about my own Compassion children.

I want to be honest. I am not a writer at all. My posts will hardly ever be long. It has only been through my passion for sponsoring that I no longer dread writing. So here I am trying this whole blogging thing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment