Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sponsor Sunday

So the child I was planning on posting about was sponsor yesterday! He had been waiting for over five hundred days so I am very happy he has found a sponsor. However, that left me a little unprepared today.


 Today I am posting an older teenager who is in the same project as one of my sponsored children.
Proceed to our secure online form
This is Germaine. She goes by her last name because in Burkina Faso it is polite to use the person's last name.
She was also born in 1996. Germaine's family is smaller with only two other children, and her parents.

Does she not look lovely in that all white outfit, or what? 

 
I cannot get past that look on her face. She looks hopeless. She could definitely use some prayers and a wonderful sponsor to mentor her.




This project sends regular letters from their children and often send pictures when an extra monetary gift is given.


I am also posting a young boy that reminds me a lot of my little brother. For one they are both visually impaired. Second, they are both beautifully dark with curly hair. Third, they are both seven.


Proceed to our secure online form
Arthur lives with his mother and father and two siblings. He is average in school and enjoys running and ride bikes.

I pray that they both find a wonderful letter writing sponsor quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment