Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sponsor Sunday



        When I posted little Arthur last week I noticed that Fredy was still waiting for a sponsor. I have seen him on the website for quite a while and he has to be approaching six months. He suffers from hearing loss. He lives with his mother and father, but he does not have any siblings. Fredy is in kindergarten and his performance is average. I pray that this boy does not have to wait to much longer for a loving and letter writing sponsor.

Proceed to our secure online form

Fredy







The second child I am posting is an little older. His beautiful dark skin and striking blue shirt caught my eye. I also like names that substitute the "j" for a "y".

Proceed to our secure online form
Yonah
Yonah is eight years old and lives with his mother and 4 siblings. He enjoys soccer, ping pong, and singing. He performance is average in school. My prayers go out this boy and his mother.














No comments:

Post a Comment