Friday, February 21, 2014

Fatherless Friday

I am going back and posting this little boy because I had him on my list to post but unfortunately I had a tough weekend and was not able to post it on time.


This little boy is as adorable as Gabe. His name is Simon, he is visually impaired, and lives at Bethel. Gabe and Simon are the same age. There is not as many pictures or information about him as Gabe but all he needs is one picture to speak a thousand words about precious he is.




Liu Xi 150
Simon :)








This kid always seems to be moving :)
I think that is why the little girl put her hand on his head in the next photo.




My favorite color is blue so even though this is not really good picture of him I could not resist because he looks good in blue.




No comments:

Post a Comment