Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Wednesday 10-9-14

Our ac broke in the main part of our house. I am actually very thankful for the inconvenience. Like cory tenboom i want to be thankful for the " fleas." I am thankful for the broken air conditioner because for the first time since being here i feel like i am getting a good taste of what it will be like as a missionary. I am thankful for my mosquito covered legs, again for the better understanding of what a missionary has to deal with. I am thankful for tarantulas because, when dead, they are great for pranks, laughes, and some screams. I am blessed. Life here is amazing because i am with Christians who put God first in their lives and as comunity put God first. My apartment has started praying every morning before leaving for breakfast and has made a huge difference in how i view my day.  Prayer works.

1 comment:

  1. It is so good to hear how you and the other girls are growing in Christ together! God is so good!!

    ReplyDelete