Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sunday 14-9-14

I love attending the spanish church here. I do miss my American church a lot but i enjoy worshipping in spanish more than I thought i would. I was allowed to work in the nursery. There were several crying kids. A couple of kids fought. The room was very small. But i loved it. I miss my younger siblings and i do not have the chance to play with kids all that much.

Sunday evenings, us students hold a little english service. Some of us shared our testimony. I was really excited to share mine. I ended up going second and cried through it because i had already started during the first girls. Hers was really good. We ended with singing How He Loves, which has become like our theme song. After we finished, we met in our leader's apartment for milksakes. It were so good. I enjoyed hearing everyone's testimonies (those who shared them) and it was just a great day all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment