Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Tuesday 16-9-14

I love tuesdays. This the day we meet to talk about the schedule and plans for the week and then break into our prayer groups. There are two others in my prayer group. Amanda who is the oldest student and is in my apartment. She is very motherly to my roommates and me. The other person in my group is Jaime our leader. I have really spending time in prayer with them, even though i dislike praying aloud. Next we will switch the groups up and i will miss praying with them a lot.

This weeks Bible class has been on apologetics. The class has been awesome. Today we talked some great apologetics and Ravi is at the top of the list. I watched a lot of his Utube videos right before i came so for the first time i felt comfortable enough to speak up in class. We have a new class subject and teach every week so it is hard for an introvert to participate. The teacher used to be in the military so he makes fighting analogies. I have started really missing boxing. After class i spent some time teaching my roommate how to box. We had fun and i enjoyed being back in the defensive mode for a little while. I miss boxing but i am very happy here. No mater how much i miss stuff back home it will not over power my joy of being here because life here is just that amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment