Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wednesday 15-10-14

Time is flying by. My GAP siblings and i are already counting down to Christmas. For you guys it might seem far off, because you have several holidays before then. For us it is just a short time away. We are excited but some of us are sad too because it will be hard saying goodbye to our GAP family for those two weeks. Yes we are taking bets on who will cry at the airport. But all those sad thoughts are brightened with the thought of seeing family and bringing back american food.

My ministry is going great. I love sunday nights when i get to have a sleep over at my ministry with three of my gap sisters. We have a great time together and getting to know the ladies who run the ministry. This past sunday i was able to attend a evening church service with one of the ladies. It was a great experience. We drove to the church in the dark so it felt like we were driving into the middle of no where so i was very surprised to see people i had already met at the church. I was excited. I also got to meet some people that i will probably see again throughout my time here. I am disappointed i will not be able to go to that church again this week because i will be staying with a family for the weekend. I do not know much about it but i am going with one of my gap sisters to a family's home for the weekend and the father's name is Jose. Life is always interesting but that is when my faith is strengthened. God is good. I cannot wait to give you a update next week about my weekend. Hopefully i will have some good stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment