Monday, May 5, 2014

Motherless Monday

This month I will be posting children who seem to go unnoticed on Reece's Rainbow.


The first child I will post this month are two girls who have been on my heart for a while. They are from same orphanage. The first girl is Angela



Angela June 2013
Angela
She was born in February of 2001.
Her Diagnosis:  severe grade of the mental delay, hydrocephalus, fibrosis of hyaloid, secondary glaucoma, exfoliation/detachment of retina, congenital defect of the heart partition

Angela is very small for her age.  She needs a family soon!

Update from June 2013: 
She is so sweet. She is blind, but follows with her head your voice and she smiles very big when you talk to her! She has such potential but is in a bed!!


She reminds me of my brother and I want her to feel the love of a family like he does.


The second girl is Lorelie.


Lz
Lorelie
She was born in Dec of 2008
Her diagnosis is Mental delays, Cerebral Palsy, development delay. Atrophy of eye nerve. Cardiopathy.

From someone who met her in June 2013:
She was one of my absolute favorite kids I met! She is just the sweetest thing. She is diagnosed with MR not sure she really is. She was giggling and introduced herself by saying her name. She has a huge smile! She has a special nanny that does PT with her. She was bed bound when I met her but she came from a very good orphanage before she was transferred here. She needs out now!!


Please pray that these beautiful and delicate little girls find their forever family soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment