Friday, May 9, 2014

Fatherless Friday

Today I am posting a young man who I seen on Reese's Rainbow for years. His name is Parker and he has two conditions. The first is a secondary cardiopathy and he is moderately cognitively delayed.
Add caption







Look at his big brown eyes. Please pray that his long awaited family will find him soon.







I also want to post another young man, whose name is David.


David smiling
Add caption
He has an updated bio and a description from somebody who met him. Here is what they said.


Update March 2014:
This kid is AWESOME!!!! He seriously has no business in a level III/IV institution. His CP is so mild- he walked around, did all kinds of stuff. He’s smart and funny, he and my translator talked for about 15 minutes and she said he is a “very normal child and good at conversation.” He was very “appropriate”- I don’t know another way to say it- he was quiet and looked at us like “who are these strangers?” and looked to the nannies for approval, and only then spoke to us. My English (and butchered attempts at Russian) made him start to grin but he quickly got it under control and didn’t outright laugh at me (which makes him more polite than the majority of folks lol!) and he was very respectful. I LOVE this kid- he needs a family immediately- someone to get him in school and get some botox in that left leg and get those legs stretched so he can walk easier. He would be an awesome addition to a family!


Please pray that David will find his family soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment