Friday, March 8, 2013

God's gentle hand

So I have not been posting but writing personal post that I have not published because I cannot go into depth on a lot of the stuff I am dealing with. Lately God has been teaching me to trust and live in the moment. My family lives each day knowing that one in particular might be taken away, not out of this world but to another family because he is a foster child. I find it excruciating painful to keep from shutting him out so I will not have to suffer in the long run. God brought peace to my heart and I am once again learning to trust God no matter the out come.

Now I am struggling with the loss of my youngest Compassion child. He is seven and his birthday is in July so I was looking forward to sending him a card soon. I got back from vacation and Compassion had left me a message saying that his mother pulled him out of the program. I was very hurt. After all I sent him more letters than my other Compassion kids because he sent me so many letters. His last letter was the first one he had written by himself. I pray that God will change his mother's heart because I really don't want to loose the little boy that I was growing close to.

No comments:

Post a Comment