Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday shopping

Today we spent the day at the capital buying necessities  we were not able to pack in our suitcase and some american comfort foods. The ride was a hour long which left us plenty of bonding time. For an hour we were jamming to music as a group. laughing at our selves as Dominican's looked on with curiosity. It was awesome. We ate at a pizza parlor for lunch. While we waited for our food we played truth or dare. Well it was truth and dare until everyone just started being told to do something awkward in front of everyone. I had to chug a glass of coke and I accidentally spilt it on myself. :P As a part of a truth i had to pray for the meal. There was a bout sixteen people. I was proud of myself, because I do not usuallly pray put loud. There the ride home was even better than the ride there. There was three of us in the back of the bus singing and jamming to the music. I do not think there is any proof of our awesomeness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment