Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sponsor Sunday

So I am breaking my rule today and posting a cute little girl. Her name is Marina. I have seen her on the website for a month or two and I thought she had been sponsored but I came across her picture again the other day. I had first noticed her because of her name, which rhymes with mine. Sweet old ladies often call me Corina Marina or sing the Corina song. Yeah, there is a song dedicated to my name. Marina is the same age as the little boy I was corresponding with last year.
Proceed to our secure online form
Marina June 1, 2005




Marina lives with her father and her mother. She is responsible for carrying water and cleaning. Her father is sometimes employed as a laborer and her mother maintains the home. There are 3 children in the family.

For fun, Marina enjoys rolling a hoop, singing and playing with dolls. She attends church activities regularly and is in primary school where her performance is average.

Because of your sponsorship, Marina will have new opportunities to learn and grow physically, mentally, and spiritually. Thank you for your concern and prayers.




Prosenjit

No comments:

Post a Comment