Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sponsor Sunday

I know I know, I started to slide in my posts. But hey I am back!










I have been swamped with school, working on an application for a gap year program in the Dominican Republic, which is where I went last summer.










Today I am posting a little girl from Sri Lanka who is visually impaired and shares a birthday with me.

Proceed to our secure online form

Kathuja


 Kathuja lives with her mother. She is responsible for carrying water and cleaning. Her mother maintains the home. There are 2 children in the family.







As part of Compassion's ministry, Kathuja participates in Christian instruction. She is also in primary school where her performance is average. Playing with dolls, hide-and-seek and playing group games are her favorite activities.







Kathuja especially needs your love and care because she is visually impaired. Because of your sponsorship, however, she is better able to lead a well-adjusted life. Please pray for her.



No comments:

Post a Comment